We’re excited to announce the addition of Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence to Cyber Intelligence Marketplace. Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence provides powerful protection from Advanced Persistent Threats (APTs), malware, phishing, and ransomware attacks.
Quick Look at Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence
Bitdefender is a leader in the cybersecurity industry providing best-in-class threat prevention, detection, and response solutions worldwide. Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence is generated based on data collected from a diversity of sources such as Bitdefender’s network of hundreds of millions of endpoints, deep web monitoring services, web crawling systems, sandbox analyzer services, advanced heuristic and content analyzers, email spam traps, honeypots and monitored botnets, as well as industry and OEM partners’ networks. Bitdefender Labs correlates hundreds of thousands of Indicators of Compromise (IOCs) and turns this data into actionable, real-time insights into the latest cyberthreats.
Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence in Cyber Intelligence Marketplace consists of five distinct feeds:
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) IPs: A collection of IPs associated with highly targeted cyber-attacks (Advanced Persistent Threats)
- Advanced Persistent Threats (APT) Domains: A collection of domains hosting Advanced Persistent Threats.
- C2 IPs: A collection of IPs used as command and control servers by malware
- Malicious Domains: A collection of domain addresses associated with general malware activities.
- Phishing Domains: A collection of domain addresses associated with phishing attacks.
Powerful and Unique Protection from Advanced Threats
Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence not only provides powerful protection from threats but it’s also unique when compared to other threat intelligence feeds. For example, we’ve compared Bitdefender’s IP feeds with 18 other IP feeds that are offered on ThreatBlockr. The data showed very little overlap highlighting the incremental protection Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence provides.
- Bitdefender’s APT IP feed had an average overlap of 0.1%-0.2% and only had overlap with three out of the 18 feeds.
- Bitdefender’s C2 IP feed had an average overlap of 1%-2% with the other feeds.
The Importance of Using Multiple Sources of Threat Intelligence
The lack of overlap between Bitdefender’s threat intelligence and other threat intel feeds reinforces the importance of using multiple sources of threat intelligence.
The fact is the threat landscape is simply too large and dynamic for any single vendor or source of threat intelligence to provide complete coverage. This is why it’s important for organizations to use multiple sources of best-in-class threat intelligence to protect themselves from cyber threats. This includes threat intelligence from leading commercial providers like Bitdefender and others, open source, government, and industry sources.
This is why with ThreatBlockr a key part of our strategy remains being an open platform that not only provides easy access to multiple sources of threat intelligence but also makes it easy for organizations to add additional sources. Most importantly is the fact that ThreatBlockr proactively uses this threat intelligence to automatically block threats at scale.
Test Drive Bitdefender Threat Intelligence in Cyber Intelligence Marketplace
Bitdefender Advanced Threat Intelligence is available now to all ThreatBlockr customers in Cyber Intelligence Marketplace.
In Cyber Intelligence Marketplace, customers can take advantage of a 7-day free trial and see first hand the significant value Bitdefender’s Advanced Threat Intelligence provides in terms of improving network protection.
Block. Every. Threat.
For more information on how ThreatBlockr can help you proactively use threat intelligence to block threats check out:
- Our recent blog – ThreatBlockr Blocking Activity Increases 90% Due To Log4j
- ThreatBlockr Data Sheet
- Schedule a demo online or contact us at email@example.com.