An Ongoing Blog Series Highlighting ThreatBlockr’s Best-In-Class Threat Intelligence
In our last blog we shared the ease and simplicity by which users can integrate the intel provided by Threat Intelligence Platforms (TIPs) into their ThreatBlockr platform. In this blog, we shift our focus to highlighting our integration partners. First up, ThreatBlockr’s partnership with IntSights, a leader in the Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) industry.
ThreatBlockr and IntSights
This powerful integration enables organizations to truly defend forward by proactively using threat intelligence from the IntSights External Threat Protection Suite and the ThreatBlockr to block IP and domain-based threats before they hit your network. When deployed in your network, ThreatBlockr and IntSights work holistically to protect your network in the following ways:
- Using the “out of the box” IntSights plugin in the ThreatBlockr platform, you can easily create IP and domain blocklists based on threat indicators from the IntSights TIP
- IntSights threat intelligence is automatically updated in the ThreatBlockr platform, ensuring always-current network protection and reduced manual workloads
- ThreatBlockr integrates threat intelligence from the IntSights Threat Intelligence Platform (TIP) and other sources to block up to 150M known malicious IPs and domains before they hit your network
When deployed together, ThreatBlockr and Insights provides a holistic, powerful, threat intelligence-driven protection solution that strengthens network security, reduces staff workload, and maximizes threat intelligence ROI.
To learn more about the ThreatBlockr and INTSIGHTS partnership, check out our latest Datasheet.
Or listen in to hear how Davis Polk CISO Richard Timbol is using ThreatBlockr and IntSights to Automatically Block Threats with External Threat Intelligence, in our joint webinar.
In our coming blogs, we will highlight more of our TIP integrations and partners.
If you are interested in learning more about how organizations are using ThreatBlockr to make threat intelligence actionable in a simple and scalable way join us for our upcoming webinar – Making Threat Intelligence Actionable for Financial Services. We promise you don’t have to be a financial services organization to get value out of this webinar!
- If you are a current customer and have any questions, feel free to reach out to our customer support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you’d like to learn more about ThreatBlockr’s platform integrations, visit the Integrations tab on www.threatblockr.com
- If you’d like to get started with ThreatBlockr’s platform today, contact email@example.com