ThreatBlockr, C3, and iland are joining forces on January 26 at 11:00 am (CST) to help companies understand the steps to take to address cyber security.
We are all continuing to change the way we live and work these days—and criminals are adapting. Ransomware and cybercrime are skyrocketing as more employees work remotely, or from home. While there’s no silver bullet to protect businesses from all cyber attacks, C3 Technology Advisors, Threat Blockr and iland together have developed a comprehensive approach to threat prevention, including a combination of security, backup, and disaster recovery services.
Together, these services can significantly reduce your risk and improve your ability to recover quickly. During the presentation, you’ll learn:
- The various internal cyber threats that exist and the impact they can have on your organization
- The controls we’ve built into C3 services to protect your business against cybercrime
- How ThreatBlockr’s simple Layer 2 SaaS-based security offering can PROACTIVELY block millions of known threats in real time with zero latency
- iland’s security capabilities and cloud data protection and how they can help mitigate the risk of ransomware, data loss, and downtime.
- How this multi-layered approach can reduce threats and provide your business with security, on-premises and in the cloud
Join us January 26 at 11:00 am (CST) to learn what steps you need to take to address cyber security. As a thank you for joining us, the first 75 attendees will receive a $10 Uber Eats voucher.* Register today!