Inside Channel Manager
Location: Tysons, VA
Type: Full Time
ThreatBlockr is currently seeking an Inside Channel Manager experienced in software sales.
Company and Role Overview
ThreatBlockr is the only active defense cybersecurity platform that fully automates the enforcement, deployment and analysis of cyber intelligence at a massive scale. As the foundational layer of an active defense strategy, ThreatBlockr’s patented solution blocks known threats from ever reaching customers’ networks. ThreatBlockr utilizes immense volumes of cyber intelligence from over 50 renowned security vendors to provide unparalleled visibility over the threat landscape resulting in a more efficient and effective security posture. Security teams at companies of all sizes use ThreatBlockr to deploy active security, gain real-time network visibility into threats and policy violations, ensure their network is protected and reduce manual work. Block. Every. Threat. at threatblockr.com.
This role is accountable for generating new sales leads via telephone, chat, web, e-mail or through our channel partners.
You will be responsible for discovering and qualifying leads and following the sales process to drive net new business opportunities. You will educate potential customers about ThreatBlockr while upholding our company values.
- Call prospective B2B customers and develop business relationships.
- Provide product knowledge to prospective customers.
- Identify and qualify leads.
- Manage and track all sales activities. Must be able to provide regular status updates and reports on all opportunities.
- Provide product specific expertise.
- Responsible for selling a defined set of products and services.
- Identify customer needs/ requirements, and recommends the appropriate products and solutions.
- Remain up-to-date on new product, technology, and services offerings.
- Stays current on industry and vertical solutions.
- Assists in the on-going technical and sales education and development of the broader team.
- Promote and position key strategic product and service offerings.
- Learn the full range of ThreatBlockr products and services and be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
- Able to function in call center environment. Transactional aptitude with strong organizational skills. May need limited project and time management skills.
- Travel to manage regional channel events (30%).
- 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s Degree, Associates degree, technical college or some college course work preferred.
- Driven professional who is focused on growth
- What will you need to be successful: Self-motivation, Enthusiasm, Winning attitude, Perseverance, Passion for learning
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401k - matching both your pre-tax and/or Roth elective contributions, dollar for dollar, up to 4% of your eligible pay. Immediately eligible to participate upon employment and contributions are 100% vested.