Customer Success Manager
Location: Tysons, VA
Type: Full Time
ThreatBlockr is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager experienced in customer enablement in the software industry.
Company and Role Overview
ThreatBlockr is the only active defense cybersecurity platform that fully automates the enforcement, deployment and analysis of cyber intelligence at a massive scale. As the foundational layer of an active defense strategy, ThreatBlockr’s patented solution blocks known threats from ever reaching customers’ networks. ThreatBlockr utilizes immense volumes of cyber intelligence from over 50 renowned security vendors to provide unparalleled visibility over the threat landscape resulting in a more efficient and effective security posture. Security teams at companies of all sizes use ThreatBlockr to deploy active security, gain real-time network visibility into threats and policy violations, ensure their network is protected and reduce manual work. Block. Every. Threat. at threatblockr.com.
At ThreatBlockr, the customer success manager will understand the customer journey and experience through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. You will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, renewals, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. You will be a champion for and voice of the customer providing input across all areas of the company helping to make key decisions and shape our business.
Our customer success team is responsible for leading all onboarding for new customers, creating account engagement plans, leading product migration enablement while driving renewals and product adoption, providing customer support, and executing against retention goals. Our customer success team is structured to support customers in each time zone in the United States, and may be called upon to support customers across the globe during their hours of business. Your areas of responsibility will include, but not be limited to:
- Lead onboarding for all new customers serving as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers.
- Drive initial platform training to end-users and establish initial pre- and post-deployment engagement cadence taking responsibility for client engagement schedules and milestones.
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as advocates and champions for our Products (e.g. testimonials, case studies).
- Create account engagement plans for all customers to:
- Drive and deliver ongoing training and platform communications;
- Own and drive operational communications, including Customer ROI from the platform throughout the customer journey;
- Establish and drive the cadence of engagement (Automated and ‘White glove’); and,
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with our platform and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements and potential roadmap enhancements.
- Drive the renewal process by collaborating closely with team members managing renewals, including all backend service updates, and expansion opportunities.
- Remain up-to-date on new products, technology, and service offerings.
- Assists in the on-going technical and sales education and development of the broader team.
- Learn the full range of ThreatBlockr products and services and be able to identify how these products and services align to customer needs.
Experience and Qualifications
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer-facing role
- Experience working with SaasOptics, Zendesk, SalesLoft, and Salesforce preferred, but not required
- Have or be willing to learn basic technical skills, to include networking, hardware infrastructure, and SaaS-driven products
- Experience working with, and managing, stakeholders and customers
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail is required
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic, and with a “can-do” attitude
- Educated to degree level preferred but not essential
- Experience in Cyber Security a plus
- Three weeks paid vacation
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
- 401k - matching both your pre-tax and/or Roth elective contributions, dollar for dollar, up to 4% of your eligible pay. Immediately eligible to participate upon employment and contributions are 100% vested.